About the company
Our client has three rules when it comes to how they do things: fast, fun and fair! Their customers are the centre of their universe and their universe is built up of two galaxies – iGaming and crypto currencies.
Same as they are not the average boring company, they are looking for the perfect not-boring not-average match. If you are innovative, curious, creative and into Sportsbook, read below the tasks you will be responsible for, should you join them:
- Recruiting new sports affiliates.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing sports affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximise revenue generation.
- Nurturing existing sports affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating deals to attract additional revenue.
- Developing strategy briefs and online campaign marketing activities for existing affiliates, including conceptualisation of key affiliate marketing messages, copy and creative ideas, execution and live placement.
- Create and develop affiliation reports to demonstrate fulfilment of KPIs and budget vs spend.
- Answering affiliate queries and managing onsite content promotion visibility and game content information.
- Developing unique content for monthly affiliate newsletters including affiliate industry updates, promotional news as well as other relevant affiliate content.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis – marketing collateral, welcome offers and promotions.
- Attending industry shows and events.
- 2+ years experience in affiliate marketing and a sound understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Metrics driven with exceptional analytical skills.
- Basic HTML experience desirable.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
About the perks
- A fun, fair and fast work place.
- Competitive pay.
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions.
- The best work parties and events.
- A company gym membership at one of the largest gyms in Estonia.
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company.
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay.
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events.
- No corporate BS.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes.
If you are bored of the expected and known, and want to develop in a fun environment with good vibes and great culture, hit the “Apply” button below.