Our Client is a licensed online casino that operates in the global entertainment market and is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their fantastic team. They are providing innovative, high-quality, and secure products to their customers.
The company was founded in Estonia and is run by industry experts with many years of experience in online casino marketing and operations. Our Client’s corporate culture is infused with the spirit of startups and the desire for innovation in the field of crypto gambling proven by the company’s rapid growth and its success in the market.
- Leverage network of affiliates as well as recruit new ones, both online and at various industry events
- Proactively create strategies to manage and grow the allocated affiliate portfolio to ensure effectiveness and profitability
- Represent the affiliate program at various industry events in a highly professional manner to continue growing the network of partners and brand awareness.
- Actively study the competitors and suggest ways to increase the competitiveness of the affiliate program.
- Monitor the affiliate’s marketing spend and ensuring is in line with agreed budgets
- Prepare and present reports to the management
- Ensure all affiliates’ marketing material is up to date
- Plan and execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assisting in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other
- Previous experience within iGaming affiliate marketing required
- Solid network of partners within the iGaming affiliate space
- Self-starter skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Business communication and negotiation
- Online marketing experience is an advantage
Our Client offers:
- No bureaucracy start-up company environment
- Competitive salary plus performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Career development
- Multi-cultural working environment