We are looking for an AML Officer for our client, a successful business operating in the crypto space. The company are offering a user-friendly tech platform for managing and exchanging cryptocurrency assets. The company’s offices are in Tallinn, Estonia.
Their user-friendly platform is fully regulated to provide clients with a secure, worry-free way to buy, sell, exchange, hold assets using free inbuilt wallets as well as deposit or withdraw money using bank cards. We’re after motivated and talented individuals to join on the mission to make crypto asset management easy and accessible for everyone.
- Correspond with B2C clients and evaluate existing clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Implement the company´s existing legal compliance program in Estonia
- Improve the roadmap for clients in collaboration with the company´s Head of Optimization
- Analyze regional regulations for company reports
- Communicate with the local financial authorities and report to FIU where necessary
- Collaborate with the compliance team and assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and enhancing the anti-money laundering policies, procedures, and controls of the organization.
- Experienced in working with or in financial institutions, such as investment firms, payment firms, cryptocurrency-related firms or similar
- Experienced in doing customer screening (background, KYC checks, sanctions checks)
- Experienced in KYC/AML/Regulatory
- Experienced working with FIU of Estonia and other local government agencies
- Fluent in English
- Strong Estonian language
- Russian language – as a plus
- Know well the rules and regulations concerning financial companies in Estonia
- Result orientated and accountable
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Graduate of Economics, Finance, Banking or Legal area
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Role based in Estonia