We are helping our partner in Estonia to hire an AppSec Engineer to help build and ensure that Information Security is baked into the Secure Development Lifecycle within their organization. If you are an experienced backend developer or a battle-hardened solution architect with a passion for Information Security, we’re looking for you!
In this role you will work alongside colleagues in Information Security, Development and Platform Engineering to ensure that our partners customers’ and employees’ information is protected and that their Information Systems are defended against internal/external threats and risk. You will be responsible for ensuring that Information Security is considered at all phases of the SDLC.
- Analyse existing systems and new development efforts to identify Information Security implications
- Formulate and communicate Information Security functional and non-functional requirements as part of an established requirements gathering process
- Contribute to architecture and design work to ensure security considerations are incorporated into solutions
- Identify training opportunities to ensure front-end developers, back-end developers, data engineers and quality assurance engineers are familiar with Information Security-related aspects of their roles
- Conduct security-related design reviews, code reviews and testing activities to ensure the security of delivered solutions
- Contribute to process and systems improvements pertaining to continuous integration, automated testing and deployment
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, continuing to improve your skills and advance in your understanding of Information Security
- Experience in a development and/or architecture role
- Experience with security-related requirements analysis, design, development and delivery
- Experience with public cloud environments (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes, microservices architectures, message-driven architectures
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computing Science, Information Security, Risk Management or related field is considered an advantage
- Professional experience in Information Security, Development and/or Architecture is considered an advantage (target 4-7 years)
- Experience working in the iGaming industry (with gaming platforms) is considered a strong advantage
Our partner is a technology solutions company passionate about Customer tailored product development. From requirements definition and specification, software coding and development, to application support and maintenance; they can understand and assist with the entire product lifecycle. With a drive fuelled by curiosity, engagement, and an agile mindset, they strive to deliver the highest possible business output of every task and project.