Our client is the leading provider of gaming services in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and operates casinos in Slovakia, Croatia, and Malta. As of 31 December 2020, our client operates 158 casinos with 2,200 employees in 6 countries.
Our client has a strong value-based organizational culture which stands for STARS – Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility, and Solutions.
The vision is to be the overwhelming first choice for multi-channel gaming entertainment in all the markets.
The mission is to provide the best possible gaming entertainment experience through first-class customer service and market-leading innovation and design.
Become part of our client’s IT family as
to support our client’s cloud application suite. This position is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending Atlassian suite, Jira service desk, and other Atlassian products. Within this role, you will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
Key accountabilities and job priorities:
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with Jira, Confluence, 3rd party add-ons, and integrations
- Implement Jira Service desk and ITSM and lead the project for group-wide use
- Drive the strategic roadmap for better tool utilization through. documentation, training, coaching, and optimization, enabling stakeholders to work with even greater productivity
- Use your deep knowledge of the Jira platform and experience to build the Jira hierarchy and workflows to implement and maintain a consistent structure
- Create and manage Jira cloud automation to help automate business processes
- Establish and maintain system optimization for shared filters and dashboards, group subscriptions, global permissions, email notifications, and resolving workflow issues
- Proactively plan and implement upgrades for the project management platforms
- Create Jira-based reports, dashboards, and planning views based on different user requirements and provide stakeholders with actionable metrics and status reports
- Troubleshoot user and system-level issues
- Communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Experience and skills set expected
- 3 years’ experience administrating Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk)
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good Project management skills
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development is preferable
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems is preferable
- Knowledge of script runner is a plus
Our client offers you support in all ways of best practice and knowledge sharing, a lot of interesting work in an international environment expecting from your proactiveness and initiative to drive the business further.
The remuneration package is competitive and targeted to enhance the best performance!