Back End Developer, Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a real backend warrior for our client. You are proficient in one of Go, Java (Core, Spring), .NET or PHP and a fast learner. You know that an API is only as good as its documentation. You’ve gotten your feet wet with microservices and know that the cloud’s something more than just someone else’s computer.
If this sounds like you, let us know. We have been waiting for you.
The aim of our client is to offer their people the best possibilities for self-development, learning new skills and making a career that’s fulfilling, challenging and fun without corporate BS. They consider their diverse team to be the foundation their growth is based on and therefore they value them as individuals, not as a mere resource.
A few examples of how they do it:
- You won’t have to work with the same stack for years, take on different projects to break the routine
- Flexible working time as long as you finish the work that’s required and follow through on your commitments
- Many company events that make you feel you are part of a true team
- Opportunities for personal development: regular trainings and workshop. You can take time to shadow people in different teams, learn from other projects and share experience in their functional team
- Get all the benefits that come with working in IT-field
- Opportunity to work and spend time with people from the other office