We seek an experienced and sharp Business Development Manager to join our Client’s ambitious team in Miami! The company is expanding within the North and South American markets. The right person will seize this opportunity to grow the client base further.
Our Client is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. They provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. The company was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
- Identify, engage, and educate prospects about the products & services
- Proactively develop opportunities and build sales funnel
- Work across the entire product suite based on organizational prioritizations
- Report directly to the President Americas , so you will be close to the decision-making process
- Close collaboration with other members of the sales, marketing, technical and support teams
- Travel and sales activities at client locations as well as industry Expo and conferences are expected
- Excellent spoken and written English
- US permanent residence or citizenship
- Good Spanish verbal and written communication is preferable
- Diligent, organized, self-motivated & result-driven whilst able to use own initiative
- +3 years of account managements or sales experience
- iGaming experience is a big advantage
- Experience within the American market is desirable
- Good organizational skills
- Impeccable time keeping
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field would be nice to have
What’s on the offer:
- 22 paid leave days and two extra paid leave days per year for every year up to 32 days (working days) in addition to the public holidays (11 days). Extra leave days for every extra year at the company – 43 days including public holidays by year 5 of employment.
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note).
- Medical leave: up to 30 days per year, documented with medical certificate
- Fully Paid Parental Leave up to 4 weeks and WFH during the first 13 weeks since birth.
Perks and benefits:
- Bonus scheme based on performance and identified targets as agreed with manager;
- Private medical insurance including dental;
- 401k pension contributions;
- Gym membership coverage;
- Internal & external training;
- Access to Udemy online learning platform;
- Team building activities and office parties throughout the year