Our client, a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations are now hiring a Campaign Executive to join their team in Tallinn. Together with the right technology, the company deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions within the igaming field.
The CRM Executive is responsible for executing the CRM Strategy to increase customer lifetime value across all products. The role will be responsible for helping to grow the CRM programme across our markets and across all stages of the customer lifecycle. It will also involve collaborating cross functionally with the CRM Planning Team, Acquisition, Product, Creative and Technology teams as part of an aligned Global CRM strategy.
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Use technology and data to improve the effectiveness of CRM campaigns
- Build & test all Casino promotion mechanics from start to finish ensuring the best possible customer journey
- Create cohesive briefs for all the elements that are part of an effective and quantifiable CRM campaign
- Manage and implement the Sports Book, Live Casino and Casino focussed and lifecycle CRM campaign calendars
- Ensure all promotions and communications are aligned to the business’s priorities
- Troubleshoot issues and work closely with the customer support team
- Collate player statistics in a presentable and meaningful manner. Utilise these stats to review current promotions and drive further profitability in the future
- Work with the Acquisition Team to drive Casino welcome offers & improve conversion rates
- Establish a close working relationship with the CRM Planning Team to ensure full support and execution of all campaigns via email, log in messages, push notifications website banners, website content & SMS
- Create and implement ideas and suggestions for new Casino, Live Casino and Sports Book products & offers
- Work with the Casino and Sports Book Product Team and input to their roadmap.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Previous experience in online gaming within Casino and/or promotions is preferred
- A keen interest and/or knowledge in gaming products
- Numerically strong with good reporting skills
- Experience of working in CRM and/or Product
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Customer focused and eager to improve the customer experience
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Optimove, Solitics, Adobe or Emarsys is a must.
What’s in it for you?
- A relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Work in an awesome brand-new office in Ülemiste City
- Different company and team events: table tennis, score in football, organize board games showdown, fancy Friday beer events and never say no to salmon during Wednesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary and motivation package.