Chief Information Security Officer
We are seeking for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), to join our clients growing business, and information security needs. As a CISO at our client, you will be part of the senior management establishing, maintaining and steering the enterprise vision, strategy and program ensuring our clients information assets and technologies are protected.
This is a perfect role for someone looking to put their vision into action, someone who gets excited about all things related to cyber security and enjoys hands on side of the job and is looking to grow a team around them.
- This is a greenfield project meaning an incredible opportunity for someone to build from scratch the tech as well as the team
- Our client works in an agile environment
- They are cloud native
- Security operations: Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and triage when something goes wrong.
- Cyber Risk and cyber intelligence: Keeping abreast of developing security threats, and helping the business executive understand potential security problems that might arise from acquisitions or other big business moves.
- Data loss and fraud prevention: Fostering a culture of security and privacy across our systems and processes.
- Security architecture: Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind.
- Identity and access management: Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems.
- Program management: Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks—regular system patches, for instance
- Investigations and forensics: Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they’re internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis.
- Governance: Making sure all of the above initiatives run smoothly and are aligned with corporate strategy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt your style as needed
- Innovative leader and specialist with ability to motivate and lead cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Have worked your way up, have people management experience and are ready to move to a C level role
- Deep knowledge of security-centric tech, such as DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies; coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling; firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Have awareness of regulations that affect your industry, including PCI DSS, GLBA and SOX
- Have familiarity with current data privacy regulations, including GDPR and regional standards
- Have led contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services
- Have strong understanding and experience with Secure SDLC, DevSecOps and security automation
- Capable of understanding and communicating business and profit impact that infosec operations have on the organization
- Solid technical foundation that comes with experience
What is in it for you:
- At our client you are not recruited to work for them, you are hired to work ‘with’ them and this means they are fully invested in your professional growth and development and ensuring your work is engaging, fulfilling and fun
- They have a vibrant multicultural working environment with representatives from over 20 different nationalities and they love the diversity this brings
- Working language is English and they work hard to create an inclusive environment, you never lunch alone (unless you really want to)
- They are a social bunch, whatever your sport or whatever your game, you will be sure to find someone to join you. They even compete as a team in different sporting events
- Benefits are industry leading and we value our employees offering competitive salaries and incentives
- Offices are modern with a stunning view of Ülemiste lake and as if that was not enough, They have breakfast together once a week and you can always find fresh fruit and snacks in kitchen
- Due to travel and public services restrictions brought on by COVID, opportunities to offer relocation support and VISA sponsorship for individuals physically outside of Europe (the continent) are very limited. Therefor we are currently unable to progress with applications from Asia and Africa. We are continuously monitoring the situation and will adapt our recruitment process’s accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.