Our client, a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations within the igaming industry are hiring a native-level English Copywriter to join their awesome team in Tallinn. Together with the right technology they deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions within the igaming field.
We are hiring a native English-speaking copywriter with experience in producing engaging marketing content. As a content writer, your mission would be to ensure all communications are produced to spec, on time and with the highest engagement levels possible. You need to be comfortable working with multiple brands with potentially very different tone of voice and brand guidelines. If you can turn technical and mechanical briefs for promotional material into industry leading content (on site and within communications) then you are exactly what we are looking for.
In this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Write engaging marketing copy to promote products and services.
- Proofread and edit content pieces.
- Partner with the Customer Retention team to conceive of and write outstanding content in a packed marketplace. You will collaborate with industry experts across the company to ensure timely deliverables.
- Learn about new products and services whilst gaining experience in different areas of content writing.
- Identify customers’ needs, gaps in content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency brands’ tone of voice.
- Take a test and learn approach to successful copywriting. Always be striving to improve the quality and effectiveness of your work.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in journalism, an agency, marketing department or similar environment.
- Proven experience in digital copywriting, with a portfolio that demonstrates your work.
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Ability to develop key messaging and concepts based on creative strategy.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- A passion for continuous improvement, education, and training.
- Ability to work well independently but also able to collaborate and establish a good rapport with colleagues.
- Experience with SEO and task organizing tools such as Jira, Microsoft Planner.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary and great benefits package.
- A relaxed, exciting, and fun international English-speaking environment.
- Work in an awesome brand-new office in Ülemiste City, Tallinn.
- Different company and team events: move together, learn together, organize board games showdown, fancy Friday beer events, and never say no to salmon during Wednesday office-breakfast.
- An opportunity to learn and develop.
- Relocation package