Country Manager – Germany/Poland
Sofia | Kiev
We are looking for two highly ambitious people to join our client’s fast-growing team and take the ownership of the German and Polish markets respectively. The chosen candidates will take leading roles managing the brands operating in Germany and Poland.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of marketing strategies to meet company objectives. This includes developing a marketing plan in conjunction with the team, identifying market requirements for current and future products, market research and analysis of potential partner relationships. You will report directly into the CEO and work closely with the senior management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the brands currently focusing on the German/Polish market and brands that will be launched in the future.
- Development of the current business model and market expansion.
- Monitoring market performance.
- Marketing campaigns – planning and execution.
- Retention and reactivation planning.
- Day-to day management, as well as nurturing relationships with business partners, media partners and affiliates.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation.
- Great knowledge and understanding of the German/Polish market.
- Several years’ experience in a similar role or a Brand Manager role is required.
- Solid understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Deep knowledge of the German/Polish gaming legislative frameworks. Previous experience working with MGA brands.
- Proven track record of managing successful and profitable relationships.
- Strong sales and negotiations skills.
- Native level German/Polish and knowledge of the German/Polish market and culture, as well as fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong network of affiliates and media partners in the online gaming market.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Previous budgeting experience.
These are full-time positions based in Sofia, Bulgaria or Kiev, Ukraine, depending on the candidates’ preferences.