Country Manager – Germany/Poland
Sofia | Kiev
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the brands currently focusing on the German/Polish market and brands that will be launched in the future.
- Development of the current business model and market expansion.
- Monitoring market performance.
- Marketing campaigns – planning and execution.
- Retention and reactivation planning.
- Day-to day management, as well as nurturing relationships with business partners, media partners and affiliates.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation.
- Great knowledge and understanding of the German/Polish market.
- Several years’ experience in a similar role or a Brand Manager role is required.
- Solid understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Deep knowledge of the German/Polish gaming legislative frameworks. Previous experience working with MGA brands.
- Proven track record of managing successful and profitable relationships.
- Strong sales and negotiations skills.
- Native level German/Polish and knowledge of the German/Polish market and culture, as well as fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong network of affiliates and media partners in the online gaming market.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Previous budgeting experience.