Our Client is a licensed online casino that operates in the global entertainment market is looking for CRM Executive to join their fantastic team. They are providing an innovative, high quality, and secure product to their customers.
The company was founded in Estonia and is run by industry experts with many years of experience in online casino marketing and operations. Our Client’s corporate culture is infused with the spirit of startups and the desire for innovation in the field of crypto gambling proven by the company’s rapid growth and its success in the market.
• Building and maintaining CRM calendar, keeping a track on all planned campaigns and communications.
• Implementing and executing of the retention offers and promotions using appropriate systems in place
• Copywriting of the engaging CRM content for the website & newsletters
• Managing translations of the marketing content for the retention campaigns
• Testing, sending and scheduling email, SMS and push campaigns to the customers using appropriate systems in place
• Segmenting distribution lists based on business requirements
• Maintaining communication templates
• Providing regular reporting to the management on the success of CRM campaigns and activities.
• Liaising with relevant teams to ensure the smooth running of retention campaigns
• Experience in the online gaming sector
• Understanding of gaming bonuses and incentives
• Experience in campaign creation and execution
• Experience in using mass mailing tools such as Customer.io, Mailchimp, Sendgrid.
• Good analytical skills, an understanding of industry KPIs and usage of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and gaming systems.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS editing skills
• Excellent writing and communication skill
• Fluent English skills (spoken and written), extra languages are beneficial
• Passion for online monetary gaming
Our Client offers:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Remote work
• Career development
• Multi-cultural working environment
• Nice office with free stuff