Customer Data Analyst
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Data Analyst to join our client’s growing team. Our client is creating automated CRM solutions and in this role you would be expected to play key role in supporting the business to deliver it’s targets.
- Monitoring key performance metrics (KPIs) in accordance to set targets.
- Suggest, implement and perform rigorous statistical measurements for relevant processes and analysis
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimization areas
- Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not.
- Support the stakeholders with reports and analysis
- Ownership of maintaining and building new reports
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field; equivalent experience acceptable
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SQL, Spark, or similar
- Understanding of hypothesis-driven statistics
- Analytical skills: Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to research information
- Flexibility to be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry is a plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What is in it for you:
- Relaxed, exciting, and fun international English-speaking environment
- Awesome brand new office
- Different company and team events
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Competitive salary based on experience and motivation package