Our client, a fast growing Silicon Valley start up is looking for a Data Engineer to join their journey. As a Data engineer you will make it a mission to optimize data usage throughout the company – driving innovation and escalating progress. This initiative includes a close, efficient collaboration with other Product Managers, Analysts, Engineers, and your data teammates.
- Develop and maintain optimal (and scalable) data pipelines and ETL layers.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality – ensuring data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and the business processes that depend on it.
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools – increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
What you need:
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills
- 1+ year of data engineering experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge in at least one of the following- Python, Scala, Java
- Previous Snowflake experience (preferred)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or another similar field
What is in it for you:
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga
- Breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunches
- International relocation support for international candidates; our client covers relocation costs, helps with immigration processes, and assists with housing