Estonia, Lithuania or Latvia
Our igaming client in Tallinn Estonia is looking for an ambitious Data Scientist to join their Business Intelligence team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to leave their mark to a big organisation with big growth plans.
As Data Scientist you will be a member of our clients Group Business Intelligence team, extracting, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to businesses. You will be responsible for business analytics, be involved in building data products and software platforms, along with developing visualizations and machine learning algorithms.
- Perform analysis on large sets of data to extract impactful insights on user behaviour that will help drive product, marketing and customer experience decisions
- Construct analytical models and tools to predict future customer behaviour
- Apply machine learning and statistics to analyse and solve customer and product-based challenges
- Work closely with DWH team on getting data and features for research and feeding models as well as storing scores/segments produced by models
- Contribute to AI/ML stack and architecture development
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or any quantitative field
- Experience with open source statistical languages and packages, preferably R/Python.
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with visualization software and techniques (e.g. Tableau)
- Understanding of, and interest in, AI and machine learning methods and algorithms, e.g., gradient-based optimization and neural networks
- Fluent working proficiency in English;
- Ability to set priorities, take responsibility and manage tasks independently;
- Attention to detail;
- Exceptional analytical skills;
- Exceptional communication skills
- Smart and keen to learn – that’s during the whole employment period.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Potential to develop your career in a growing and ambitious organisation
- Multicultural working environment