Our client is a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their team in Tallinn, Estonia.
In this role you will work as a part of a data team and provide decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. Together with the right technology the aim is to deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
Data Science team is generating insights to help decision making and to help monitor our clients growth along with building products. Those products are the models that translate business problems into data-driven technology solutions.
The data team is new and this role is an opportunity to be part of the foundation of it.
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Work with time series analysis to extract insights from data
- Try out advanced predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms and measure their accuracy
- Conduct research and development activities, data exploration and discovery, develop prototypes, algorithms and proof of concepts
- Support other teams in mathematical aspects (for instance by creating a formula for bonus models)
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product development teams in the implementation of predictive models in a production environment.
- Communicate ideas effectively to other data scientists in your team and with key internal stakeholders associated with new and existing business initiatives to understand and detail their business requirements
- Propose new ways of using data to improve our products and services
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics / Statistics, Computer Science / Engineering, or related field; equivalent experience acceptable
- 1+ year of experience in iGaming
- 2+ years of experience in data analytical position
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of hypothesis-driven statistics and AB testing
- Excellent data literacy and quantitative analysis skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to explain concepts in non-technical terms and tell a story through data
Beneficial to have:
- Experience with Python, R or BI tools
- Excellent Excel skill
What is in it for you:
- Relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Awesome brand new office
- Different company and team events
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Competitive salary based on experience and motivation package