Our client is the leading provider of gaming services in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and operates casinos in Slovakia, Croatia, and Malta. As of 31 December 2020, our client operates 158 casinos with 2,200 employees in 6 countries.
Our client has a strong value-based organizational culture which stands for STARS – Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility, and Solutions.
The vision is to be the overwhelming first choice for multi-channel gaming entertainment in all the markets.
The mission is to provide the best possible gaming entertainment experience through first-class customer service and market-leading innovation and design.
Become part of the our client team as
Data Warehouse Developer
As part of the our client’s family, you will be a key resource in helping to design and build DWH structures by cooperating with different departments trough the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding our client business processes and general reporting needs
- Designing and building DWH main model and reporting data structures
- Designing and building data extraction from source systems
- Designing and building data transformations inside DWH
- Expert level in SQL (writing / optimizing queries) and experience with relational databases
- Experience in building ETL / ELT processes
- Experience in working with JSON and XML files
- Knowledge about Data Warehousing design concepts or work experience with large amounts of data is a plus
Education and/or Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis
- Fluent working proficiency in English (English is the working language)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science would be preferred
Our client offers you support in all ways of best practice and knowledge sharing, a lot of interesting work in an international environment expecting from your proactiveness and initiative to drive the business further.
The remuneration package is competitive and targeted to enhance the best performance!