Our client is the leading provider of gaming services in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and operates casinos in Slovakia, Croatia, and Malta. As of 31 December 2020, our client operates 158 casinos with 2,200 employees in 6 countries.
Our client has a strong value-based organizational culture which stands for STARS – Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility, and Solutions.
The vision is to be the overwhelming first choice for multi-channel gaming entertainment in all the markets.
The mission is to provide the best possible gaming entertainment experience through first-class customer service and market-leading innovation and design.
Become part of our client’s IT family as
Data Warehouse Integrator
As part of the family, you will be a key subject matter expert on data integration solutions and data architecture. You will be responsible for the technical development of any new data integration solution to be plugged into the overall data architecture.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building, optimizing, and administering DWH and data analysis tools related to the technical environment (mainly Linux based);
- Building and administering DWH and data source systems technical integrations;
- Building and automating ETL / ELT jobs;
- Building and administering machine learning environments;
- Supporting DWH team members in technical integration tasks.
- Experience with Linux operation system administration;
- Experience in supporting 24/7 environments;
- Experience with messaging platforms integration (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with shell scripting and Python;
- Experience with building ETL / ELT jobs is a plus (Pentaho, ODI);
- Experience in cloud integration is a plus (GCP);
- Experience in working with a big amount of data is a plus;
- Knowledge about DWH working principles is a plus;
- Knowledge about Vertica is a plus.
Education and/or Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis;
- Fluent working proficiency in English (English is the working language);
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science would be preferred.
Our client offers you support in all ways of best practice and knowledge sharing, a lot of interesting work in an international environment expecting from your proactiveness and initiative to drive the business further.
The remuneration package is competitive and targeted to enhance the best performance!