Do you have a solid understanding of DevOps concepts? Our client in international logistics is looking to add more DevOps skill to their team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will support and improve systems that are built on top of various technologies for our internal customers. You will engage directly with internal clients, developers, and numerous other teams to better optimize their workflows through automation and well-designed systems.
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Taking part in managing development and production environments
- Implementing centralized monitoring, logging and alerting systems
- Automating as much as possible
- Working together with infrastructure and development teams to improve our products and processes
- Promoting DevOps culture and mindset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Strong background in Linux (Windows would be a plus)
- Strong scripting skills in automating routine tasks (Python, Groovy or Bash experience preferred)
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Bonus points for experience with ELK stack
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
What is in it for you:
- Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT.
- We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, our working language is English.
- Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide.
- Office located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.