Our Client – group of companies specializing in gaming, technology, IT and real estate in the Asian markets is looking for an ambitious Devops Engineer to provide support and maintenance for the existing gaming products.
- Develop and maintain our existing back-end gaming projects.
- Tackle the state-of-the-art hardware/software performance issues: Analyse and debug difficult sever performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimise product/service performance to improve user experience for our existing products.
- Scale the back-end capacity.
- Solve the performance issues: work with other team member closely to improve code base performance(e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption and shorten request latency.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
- Must have hands-on commercial Linux DevOps experience at least 1 years+
- Familiar with scripting languages – Shell script etc.
- Knowledge of IT processes and technical documentation requirements.
Nice to have
- Containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, or cloud server platforms such as AWS/GCP.
- Working understanding of code and script(Lua/Node.JS).
- Gaming background and commercial experience.