We are CARIAD Estonia, international hub of CARIAD, the automotive software company of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make mobility more safe, sustainable, comfortable, digital, and more fun.
We’re looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world.
In Estonia you are welcomed by a small and agile team ready to take on new challenges. Across the globe you will join nearly 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
The Team Lead for the Digital Services (DS) unit ensures the daily activities of our Digital Services team are running smoothly and is responsible for coordination, administration, budget and reporting of the team. Besides, the Lead is the main contact person for business topics between the team in Estonia and the process partners in the headquarter. The Digital Services team is ensuring the delivery of products and services to the system environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Organizing and managing the standards, processes and administration of the Digital Services team
- Communicating relevant topics to the team and other stakeholders
- Organizing projects meetings, schedules (shifts and on-call duty), workshops
- Preparing technical and management presentations and reports
- Tracking budget of the team
- Supporting risk assessment and risk management
- Supporting team members
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor or MSc in computer science, or a comparable course of studies or IT management
- Expertise in agile IT project management
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure)
- Familiar with ITIL support processes
- Strong communication skills in English language, in both speaking and writing
- Experience in leading a tech team functionally and disciplinary
- Strong collaboration & networking abilities