Estonian Marketing and Sales Manager
Our client, a fast growing and innovative company within the iGaming industry is looking for an Estonian Marketing and Sales Manager. The primary goal of your role is to deliver new and existing customers to our client´s brand for your respective markets.
Key Job Functions:
- Demand Generation
The primary goal of your role is to deliver new and existing customers to our client´s brand for your respective markets.
The primary metric for quantifying success will be driven by new customer volume and CPA, followed by total active players, and finally revenue.
You will oversee:
- Defining and gaining buy-in for local propositions that fulfill the primary objective (promotions, prices, product)
- Allocating the marketing budget to align with the commercial objectives set out in the annual plan
- Coordinating with third parties (e.g. agencies, freelancers) to execute the plans
- Ensure continuous optimization of the budget
- Gather the product development insights for the local market.
- Act as the client´s stakeholder towards all landbased related topics and projects.
- Reporting and analysis
It is the responsibility of the Marketing Manager to:
- Summarize plans, to be shared and stored centrally.
- Each week, month, quarter deliver summaries on performance, in line with demand generation objectives.
- Monitor the competitive environment and be the spokes person for the client in case of the local regulator requests.
- Attend the necessary central meetings, and be part of any decision-making that impacts the marketing function or is a central procurement
- Act as the local liaison with the regulator when products are going through the licence process, so the regulator can talk in local language
- Manage all of the invoicing linked to the budget, resolving any issues as they arise
BA in Advertising, Marketing or related field
3 + years’ experience in a similar position
Excellent spoken and written English and Estonian
Very strong communication and organizational skills
Ability to self-motivate and proactively engage stakeholders
Ambition and drive for a career in marketing management
A strong background knowledge in online gaming (or online industry).
Competence in sports.