Facebook Ads Manager (German-Speaking)
Our client are looking for a new German Speaking Facebook Ads Manager to join their new office in sunny Malta.
The focus of the future is on the growth market of virtual worlds and now you can help shape this. Do you have the passion and commitment to develop something great instead of simply watching on? Are you capable of getting things moving and also on the look-out for challenges? Are you able to think outside the box and have a go at the seemingly impossible?
Would you be able to build your own team around you after a certain period of time?
Then you should send us your application now!
To expand our activities and our young team in Malta, we have an immediate vacancy for a motivated
Facebook Ads Manager!
Facebook Ads Manager!
– You are responsible for the holistic and independent conception, implementation, control and optimisation of social media campaigns.
– You constantly keep yourself busy with the trends, familiarise yourself with new subject areas and communicate them to others if necessary.
– You take care of the strategic and operational support of our channels (FB, Instagram etc.).
– You are in control of the preparation of reports, analyses, presentations and appointments, in English and German.
– Planning, purchasing, controlling, optimisation and monitoring of campaigns
– Book and place Ads using Facebook Business Manager
You think of any more? Perfect!
– Professional experience as Social Media Manager/Ad Manager/Campaign Manager etc. and possibly a university degree and/or comparable education.
– At least 2 years experience in Performance Marketing
– You enjoy presenting and can express yourself well
– A high level of sense of responsibility, resilience, team player mentality and professional interaction with colleagues and partners (by telephone and in person)
– You have a confident approach to common campaign management technologies
– You simply convince us: Because you want to make a difference in your new dream job.
You’ll be joining an established start-up. Our success has stable foundations, the rest is as one would expect: agile, innovative and exploratory work with easy-going, super friendly and professional colleagues.
A healthy work-life balance and active feel-good management (membership of living well Malta upon request)
If you can check every box and want to create something really good in a highly motivated team, then apply now – and give us your good reason!