Finnish Marketing and Sales Manager
- Demand Generation
- Defining and gaining buy-in for local propositions that fulfill the primary objective (promotions, prices, product)
- Allocating the marketing budget to align with the commercial objectives set out in the annual plan
- Coordinating with third parties (e.g. agencies, freelancers) to execute the plans
- Ensure continuous optimization of the budget
- Gather the product development insights for the local market.
- Act as the client´s stakeholder towards all landbased related topics and projects.
- Reporting and analysis
- Summarize plans, to be shared and stored centrally.
- Each week, month, quarter deliver summaries on performance, in line with demand generation objectives.
- Monitor the competitive environment and be the spokes person for the client in case of the local regulator requests.
- Attend the necessary central meetings, and be part of any decision-making that impacts the marketing function or is a central procurement
- Act as the local liaison with the regulator when products are going through the licence process, so the regulator can talk in local language
- Manage all of the invoicing linked to the budget, resolving any issues as they arise