Our client, who is one of the leading affiliates and performance marketing actors in the iGaming market is looking to hire a (remote) Front-End Developer (Vue.js/React) to join their small but powerful remote team.
This role is remote across any location in Europe. The final candidate should expect odd working hours occasionally because you will be a part of the team that works closely with the USA.
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of projects and working closely with the Team Lead and Product Leads to launch new websites, maintain existing products, and improve performance across our whole inventory of digital assets. The team is made up of diverse individuals, from various parts of the world, coming together to deliver quality software, help each other grow, and at the end of the day be proud of the work they are doing. The company is on a mission to create high-performance solutions for their partners in the iGaming industry.
You may find the role requirements below, but even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria but would still be interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box. We prefer working with individuals with a good cultural fit, helping them develop in the areas where they might not be so strong (provided they are interested in doing so).
*As Front-End Developer, you are expected to …
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Perform hands-on development, testing, debugging, and ongoing maintenance of new and existing code
- Ensure high performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects
- Solve technical challenges for new features
- Provide ongoing updates
*Success in this role means…
- Performance of our web assets is in the 90% percentile
- Sprint commitments are achieved regularly
- Sites are kept up to date
- Vue 2/3
- Nuxt (server side rendering capabilities in particular & its integration with auth/firebase)
- Firebase / firestore, with particular attention to cloud functions and the firestore
- SEO/performance best practices
- Git & a solid understanding of working in multiple repositories for a single project
- Solid understanding of APIs, both building them for our site and consuming them
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
Nice to have:
- Ability to take complex designs from Figma and make the corresponding HTML/CSS/JS code
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience with Vue.js/React as framework.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of Git and workflows
- Experience working with debugging tools