Our Client – one of leading Gaming providers operating in the Asian market has recently opened a new division in Malta and is currently looking for talented Game Developers to join their team. As a Front-end Game Developer, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of our Client’s existing front-end gaming projects. You will be working with the latest technology and have a great chance to advance and grow your career.
- Develop and maintain existing front-end gaming projects.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code to produce visual elements of the application and improve user experience for our existing products.
- Develop new user-facing features, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Solve performance issues: work closely with other team members to improve code based performance(e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption and shorten request latency.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
- Proficiency in Egret, Layabox, Cocos2d, and Unity 2d
- Familiarity with the TypeScript language
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
Nice to have
- Experience in developing card games and chess-type board games.
- Familiar with Node.JS or game server development frameworks
- Experience developing large online multiplayer games