We are looking for a Frontend Developer who would be interested in joining our client’s team and be part of the Frontend side of a brand new concept. Your focus will be on creating and developing innovative solutions for the iGaming Industry.
What would you do:
- Develop user-facing iGaming industry products and systems.
- Take ownership of both Frontend codebase (with constantly improving its quality) and development of new features for mobile and web products;
- Develop and maintain universal shared components used by the backend team;
- Design and write clean, testable, easily maintainable code;
- Collaborate with UI/UX design, backend dev, QA, PO teams to develop, build and maintain new interfaces and products for the best user experience.
What are the requirements:
- 2+ years of software (Frontend) development experience;
- Strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS;
- Experience with front-end frameworks beyond Bootstrap, like Material Design, SemanticUI, etc.
- Hands-on experience with at least one Frontend testing framework (e.g. Jasmine, Mocha);
- Focus on solutions and problem solving rather than task closing.
- Passion for new technologies and trends.
- Experience with Backend development would be a bonus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to Lead the Frontend side of a brand new concept project.
- Opportunity to deepen your technical skills by working with the biggest brands in the iGaming industry globally;
- Possibility to develop your professional career in an international company;
- Opportunity to work with different projects;
- Budget for professional development;
- Experience with high volume applications in the gaming industry;
- Freedom to express new initiatives.