Our client – a successful retail platform provider is looking to hire a highly motivated Frontend Developer to join their vibrant team. Our client provides a complete retail operations solution that can be adapted to meet unique business needs. Their solution manages billions of transactions annually with more than 300K stores worldwide, supporting over 15 different languages.
What we expect from you
As a Front-end Developer, your main responsibility is to implement visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web application. Combining design with programming, you will collaborate with other team members to define that the application works and looks as good as possible. An essential requirement is the ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience with creating front-end applications
- Experience with using Single-page-app front-end frameworks
- Experience with at least one UI framework/library (Bootstrap, Foundation or similar)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- SPA Framework (Ember, Angular, Vue or similar)
- Responsive & mobile-first design, UX