Our client, who is one of the leading affiliates and performance marketing actors in the iGaming market are looking to hire a (remote) Fullstack Software Developer (Next.js, React) to join their international team. To spearhead the continued growth, they are looking for someone who will help them execute the development vision of one of their main content management tools.
The Internal Systems is an internal team that works on a next-gen content platform, allowing our Product Teams to build sites on top of a centralized CMS.
With offices internationally across Europe and the US, the candidate should expect odd working hours occasionally because you will be a part of the team that works closely with the USA.
*As “Software Developer” on the Internal Systems team you are expected to …
• Code and deliver quality software
• Identify the causes of reported bugs and implement the respective fixes.
• Coordinate with UX/UI designers, developers and test engineers in an Agile environment
• Perform impact assessment of features and defects with Product Owner
• Share and promote your ideas towards the improvement of the products and the business
• Abide by industry and company software development standards
• Help and provide guidance to junior developers
*Success in this role means…
• Improve usability of the platform for our Product Team
• Introduce new features that will allow migration and creation of our sites to the platform
- Git & a solid understanding of working in multiple repositories for a single project
- Solid understanding of APIs, both building them for our site and consuming them
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of caching
- Basic understanding using UI libraries
- Knowledge of USA gambling markets
- Knowledge of sports gambling (odds etc)
The recruitment process is quite straightforward. Interviews are very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better.
The company commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organization, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make the company more colorful.