Games of Chance Product Manager
We are working together with our client based in Solna, Stockholm on a Games of Chance Product Manager role.
Our client is a consultancy company started around 12 years ago. They are working in the areas of product design, site & web analytics and product management. They have a diverse and international working environment where they are proud to give the best service to our market leading partners in their industrial arms.
- You will take responsibility for the roadmap and backlog for GoC products for all operators, prioritize product backlog in line with product vision and help to develop the future strategy of the product.
- Engage with GoC team members to understand GoC product needs and ensure alignment on the objectives for what the product experience needs to achieve.
- You will be informing and feeding the GoC team about technical developments and updates.
- You will be working closely with GoC and other partner companies’ technical development team members. You will be the GoC team voice and representative in any communication with our partner
- You will have a key role in the new brand creation process.
Expert in culture of collaboration and dialogue – you will be collaborating both with members of your team, stakeholders outside the team as well as third-party providers and the partners.
In a high-paced industry and having more requirements and expectations than capacity is the norm, so you need to be good at, prioritizing and taking decisions, collaborating with development teams.
Passion for iGaming and experience working with Casino and other Games of Chance products.
Experience with multi-brand and multi-market setups
Extremely focused and fast learner, takes ownership, with a great eye for detail and highly results driven.
This role reports to Head of Games of Chance.