Gaming Machine Analyst
Our client in Tallinn Estonia is looking for an experienced Igaming analyst to join their team. The idea of the role is to provide insights of the gaming machine (slot) performance through analytics and performance review.
- Answering questions such as: Do we have the right product? Are we leveraging the product as much as possible?
- Building dashboards, ad-hoc reports, develop data flow processes and provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on all aspects related to gaming machines and slots.
- Ensure data and analysis is present in all key product decisions related to Gaming machines product strategy and future roadmaps
- Conduct research into growth opportunities for new games and new technologies
- In depth experience within the gaming industry working with gaming machines and slots product
- Demonstrated history in working with large data sets, developing tools for streamlined analysis and creating reports that summarise complex concepts
- Familiarity with visualisation tools and techniques (eg. Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy)
- Fluent working proficiency in English
- Qualifications from relevant field of study (eg. Engineering, Statistics, Business).
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Potential to develop your career in a growing and ambitious organisation
- Multicultural working environment