Would you like to join our client’s newly established Global Infrastructure Support team in Tallinn and become an integral part of the core infrastructure organization?
As part of the Global Infrastructure Support team you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a wide range of infrastructure components: Windows, Linux, databases, networking, and many others. To succeed in this role you must possess excellent verbal communication skills, as well as, exceptional analytical and technical skills, and continually look to improve them. You will have a chance to collaborate with the entire Global Infrastructure team with positive communication and sharing of knowledge and information.
- Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing global infrastructure solutions
- Identifying, troubleshooting, prioritization and timely escalation of technical problems and service requests
- Collaborating with various cross functional teams to resolve incidents
- Detailed error analysis throughout the infrastructure landscape, identifying and categorizing issues to provide a root cause analysis
- Maintaining support queues to our internal SLA’s
- Documenting and extending of internal knowledge base
- Assisting in process improvements for Global Infrastructure support
- Degree in Information technology or 2+ years equivalent IT experience
- Experience in Infrastructure support and administration – Server, Network and Client (BAU)
- Solid understanding of networking TCP/IP / Network Security support (RAS/ZA, SDWAN, VPN)
- Experience supporting AWS cloud services / Multi Cloud
- SQL server administration knowledge (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- High-Level VMWare and virtualization technologies, implementing, administering & supporting
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. Our client values teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. Our client is located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.