Global Network Team Lead
Innovative, high-performing, and customer-oriented solutions are part of our clients first-class logistics services. In this role you´ll join our clients global IT infrastructure team, who ensures smooth IT operations day by day, by delivering stable and secure IT products.
Head up our clients Global Internet Services Team in Tallinn. Keep sight of the bigger picture to drive forward our clients Internet-based Services. As a Team Lead for Global Internet Services, you will be responsible for optimizing and automating network products in our clients distributed network environments. Your leadership and technical skills will help our client integrate and run network products in their IT infrastructure ecosystem. Be part of the ongoing evolution of our clients Enterprise datacenter and distributed network environment to an innovative and highly automated IaaC-based multi-cloud environment.
- Lead a team of network engineers in Tallinn
- Be responsible for our clients global SDWAN environment
- Own and manage cloud-based Secure Web Gateway and Remote Access products
- Develop, align, and promote your product strategy within our clients IT organization
- Drive forward automation, standardization, and innovation of your products
- Support and closely collaborate with IT teams around the world as part of our clients product-oriented IT organization
- Experience in leading IT teams (2+ years)
- Good understanding of networking (routing/switching)
- Understanding of automation and scripting
- Experience in public cloud environments would be a plus
- Analytical approach and hands-on mentality
- Strong communication skills in English
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. Our client values teamwork and learning, working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. Office located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.