Our client – a successful retail platform provider is looking to hire a highly motivated Golang Developer to join their vibrant team. Our client provides a complete retail operations solution that can be adapted to meet unique business needs. Their solution manages billions of transactions annually with more than 300K stores worldwide, supporting over 15 different languages.
What do they expect:
As a GoLang Developer, your primary focus will be on developing GoLang packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these GoLang packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You use best practices and frameworks. Essential requirements include collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, quality product delivery with API documentation and last but not least test coverage.
- Experienced in GoLang development
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.;
- Go’s templating language skill would be an asset;
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer;
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel, Gin
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux;
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments and Swagger output.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
Our client company is built on innovation, efficiency, and determination. At their core is a team of passionate, results-driven individuals who take pride in their work. They work hard to create a supportive learning environment and ensure that your voice is heard. Our client’s executives, developers, support team, and analysts are constantly learning and growing together. With over 100 global employees, offices across the globe, they’re always excited to add new talent to their growing team.