Our Client an automotive software company with AI Hub based in Tallinn, Estonia is currently looking to hire Head of AI / Team Lead – Machine Learning Infrastructure to join them on the mission to transform the automotive mobility worldwide.
The Project – ‘We transform automotive mobility.’
Our Client is building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry, aiming to create a new automotive experience and increase the innovation speed of their brands to make the car a sustainable, safe and seamlessly-connected mobility companion in a digital world.
They are creating one unified software platform for all the car brands within the group.
With their new unified architecture for all vehicles, they aim to set an industry benchmark with regards to safety, security and privacy and deliver great new digital automotive experience to customers.
We are hiring a Head of AI / Team Lead Machine Learning to work in the AI Hub Estonia. The Machine Learning Team Lead will be hired in Estonia but work in very close partnership with the other teams around the world. So there will be a strong cooperation and interlink among the global colleagues.
The Team Lead will be a part of one of the most important and extensive digitalization projects of the automotive industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital minds or those who want to become one.
- build up and steer the AI Hub in Estonia, in close collaboration with the leading AI Hub in Germany.
- be the interface to the international, distributed product development teams, focusing on adding value to the AI product portfolio of the business.
- coordinate the efforts of the team in developing features for an AI-ready end-to-end system architecture, innovative AI use-cases, and processes and tooling around the Machine Learning Workflow.
- recruit and retain top talents and oversee their personal development.
- prioritize and align the team objectives with the AI Hubs worldwide, focusing on delivering value to the overarching new system architecture.
Key required skills:
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing data-driven applications and architectures.
- have 2+ years of experience in leading a team successfully.
- strong technical background in software development, machine learning, and data.
- engineering (Python, Azure, Docker, and more).
- you are familiar with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and SAFe), ticketing and documentation system (e.g. Jira and Confluence), and general DevOps principles.
- you are outcome and data-driven, striving to achieve target results every quarter.
- for you, communication is not a buzzword but a prerequisite for daily work, both within the team and between individual units.
- your English is business fluent.
What’s in it for you?
- unique opportunity to transform automotive mobility for the better.
- bring sustainable change to one of the largest enterprises worldwide by working with us on a scalable software platform and new digital functions that will be used in over 10 million new cars annually in the future.
- Opportunity to complement a team of over 4,000 experts and developers who collectively boast an incredible wealth of knowledge that we share and expand together.
- Work with talented colleagues having an international background.
- We want to learn from each other and support each other in order to develop personally and professionally.
- Innovation driven company with start-up feel within a bigger group.
Tallinn, Ülemiste Smart Business City
Flexible office/home working. The details are to be agreed within the team.
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Medical health check
- Visual aid budget
- Quarterly fitness allowance
- Holidays of 28 days, additional holidays based on seniority
- Additional holiday for work anniversary
- Company mobile phone professional and private usage
- 24/7 invalidity-/ and life insurance
- Parking Space
- Regular social events
- Time arrangement according to school season situation
- Flexible single off-days arrangement