Head of Corporate IT
Our client, a fast growing Silicon Valley start up is looking for a Head of Corporate IT to join their journey at their office in Riga, Latvia.
In this role you will lead all aspects of corporate IT (internal IT) services for multiple office locations and be accountable for providing efficient, effective, stable and available corporate IT services to organisation with purpose to achieve high customer satisfaction.
As the Head of Corporate IT, you’ll get to leverage your technical skills, business acumen, and customer service oriented mentality in day-to-day serving, troubleshooting and while strategising long-term projects to keep our client a step ahead of their growth plans.
This is a new role to match with the demands of growth our client is experiencing.
- Lead an engineering team that installs, monitors, maintains, upgrades, and administers
- Office network circuits, network equipment, Wi-Fi, and VPN
- Laptops and all workplace equipment, email, identity management, access to premises
- Phones, chat applications, knowledge sharing platforms (jira, confluence, etc.) and video conferencing equipment
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, redundancy, and security objectives of company corporate infrastructure
- Service portfolio for the Corporate Functions, such as Finance, HR, legal, Customer Support, Marketing and communications
- Minimum 8+ years in IT industry with 3+ years in a leader role being responsible for a team of engineers to deliver SLA
- Business knowledge on how to best serve finance, HR, accounting and customer support departments including their business applications
- Proven experience in SLA ownership and delivery for business applications
- Working knowledge with jira, confluence, expense approval systems, gsuite, ERP, HR system, slack, common file storage, print services, logs management system, asset inventory system, BMS, CCTV, etc.
- High responsibility for assets in possession, budgets, vendor management
- Hands on tech architect skills able to design modern, secure, manageable workplace solutions
- Skills and ability to hire, engage and develop your own team
- Experience in providing 1st level support for internal customers (logins, forgotten passwords, malfunctioning hardware and software, replacements, peripherals, etc.)
- Experience in running transparent workplace operations with purpose to automate everything there is to automate
What is in it for you:
- Salary up to €3500/month net depending on experience
- Stock options
- Career development opportunities – mentorships, internal meetups & hackathon
- Annual learning budget
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Option to work remotely when possible/required
- Health insurance
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Riga
- Access to gym
- Free breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
Our client offers international relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga. They cover relocation costs, help with immigration processes and housing.