Human Resources Partner
Location: Remote, based in Portugal
Our client, who is one of the leading performance marketing actors in the iGaming market is looking to hire a (remote) HR BP to join their team. In this role, you will serve as a strategic HR partner, working closely with various business segments (including Technology, Sales, and Operations) to cultivate an inclusive and dynamic workplace culture.
- Employee Lifecycle Management: Take ownership of the complete employee journey within the business areas you support.
- HR Liaison: Act as a vital link between the business and HR to ensure consistent, effective processes, procedures, and initiatives.
- Change Agent: Drive organizational change by ensuring smooth transitions and clear communication with employees.
- Strategic Leadership: Provide thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution, leveraging data-driven insights and proactive solutions.
- Problem Solver: Analyze complex issues and implement solutions that cut across multiple domains, addressing root causes.
- HR Expertise: Offer expertise in various HR areas, including remote work, talent acquisition, career development, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build strong partnerships with client groups at all levels within the organization.
- HR Operations Oversight: Manage all aspects of HR operations for the local structure in Portugal, including contracts, payroll, health and safety, benefits, and office management.
- Legal Compliance: Stay updated on legal requirements pertaining to employee management, reduce legal risks, and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR Business Partner experience, with a preference for supporting globally distributed teams in a fast-paced environment, ideally in the e-commerce or SaaS sectors.
- HR Knowledge: In-depth understanding of HR Business Partner practices, encompassing organization design, leadership, talent strategy, performance management, change management, and executive relationship building.
- Legal Knowledge: Proficiency in Portuguese employment law, along with a grasp of European employment law.
- Track Record: Proven track record of delivering HR advice and solutions to leaders on employee and organizational matters.
- Integrity: Demonstrated high levels of integrity in all professional interactions.
- Influence: Strong influencing skills when working with employees, managers, and leaders.
- Adaptability: Highly adaptive and proactive in navigating fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
- Decision-Making: Ability to make timely, effective, principle-based decisions.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field is preferred.
If you are a talented HR professional looking to make a strategic impact in a dynamic environment, this opportunity is worth exploring. Your expertise and leadership will play a pivotal role in shaping a vibrant and inclusive workplace culture.