Job Description: HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to assigned business unit. HRBP is a critical role in executing people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
The HRBP is a part of group HR team and directly contributes to the success of assigned business unit’s growth by initiating new ideas, transforming current practice and celebrating the results together with the business.
Key Job Functions:
• Provide HR guidance and support for assigned business unit in areas such as talent acquisition, talent development, retention, compensation and benefits, performance management, change management, organizational development, HR reporting, etc.
• Contribute to and develop policies and processes that support the assigned business unit’s people strategy and objectives.
• Ensure HR policies and practices are consistently applied in the assigned business unit.
• Assess talent and development needs in order to develop and deliver solutions aligned
with the business strategy.
• Assist with writing/editing job descriptions, conducting interviews, evaluating candidates
and extending employment offers.
• Advise and partner with managers to resolve routine employee relations issues and seek
legal guidance when necessary.
• Analyse and present HR information to assist in identifying HR trends and look for
continuous improvement opportunities.
• Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR
• Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends,
insight and internal best practice.
• Participate in relevant projects, leading and supporting as appropriate (within assigned
business unit and/or Group level) the company’s reputation as a well-recognized
organization and employer of choice.
• Proactively share best practice, intelligence and potential Group activities within HR
• Build relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice
and stakeholders to scan for innovations and opportunities.
• Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and
build the case for change with stakeholders.
• Be an ambassador for the function and represent the HR internally and externally (as
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required (human resources management, organizational behavior, or law preferred)
• 1-3 years’ experience in a lead HR role
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Must be capable of adapting to a fluid, dynamic environment
• Strong values, ethics and integrity
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Well-developed analytical and reasoning skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage projects
• Good knowledge of Estonian labor law
• Experience in working with HRIS
• Proficient user skills working with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Fluent English and Lithuanian (written and spoken)