Tartu or Tallinn, Estonia
Cool software development company is looking for an iOS developer to join their team either in Tartu or Tallinn, Estonia.
They look for someone who is willing to learn, with a curios mind and ability research independently. As an iOS developer you will be working with Swift and have at least 1 year of experience working with it. Objective-C experience will get you even further with this role.
- Contribution to projects: should have been in at least one iOS project from start to finish (publishing).
- Third party dependency management: experience with CocoaPods/Carthage/Swift Package Manager.
- UIKit, AutoLayout, writing UI in code. Storyboards experience will also be beneficial, but willingness to convert to code-based UI code is preferable as we do all UI in code.
- Knowledge of different iOS app architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVVMC, VIPER, RIB’s or any experimental architectures. Can compare them, has experience with at least two.
- Writing tests. Unit testing skill is a must, but big bonus points for integration and automated testing etc. Views on test-driven development (TDD).
- Is familiar with iOS and Swift-specific terms, for example can explain what ARC
- Familiarity with different continuous integration and distribution tools: Nevercode, Fastlane, Bamboo, Jenkins, HockeyApp, TestFlight, Fabric.
- Is familiar with and applies the principles of dependency injection.
- Source control experience: we expect them to be proficient in git, either using a GUI or command line (keywords: rebasing, fast-forward merges, conflict solving, GitHub flow, trunk-based development etc).
- Experience with code reviews and working in teams. Open to feedback (giving & receiving).
- Understanding of clean code and clean architecture/SOLID principles.
Great to have:
- RxSwift, ReactiveSwift
- SwiftFormat, SwiftLint
- Xcode project generation and other code generation tools
- Open-source libraries/tools
- Articles/twitter or similar social platform with professional content
The company is working with big international clients on various projects. This is a great chance to get into an innovative and inspiring environment and to get your hands on products used by millions of users.