Are you ready to join a growing software development company as a IT process Administrator?
As an IT Process Administrator, you will be responsible for processes related to the company information systems and services. Your main duty is to establish and improve those processes and tools to provide high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner and ensure that the end user expectations are fulfilled during the IT service delivery.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with IT Service Delivery Manager, various IT delivery teams and business stakeholders to identify deficiencies in the processes. You will be a part of the IT Operations team, driving process improvements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and improve service delivery processes according to best practices to ensure quality and repeatability;
- Manage customer expectations by assessing customer feedback and improving processes accordingly;
- Ensure that IT service delivery processes are efficient and effective;
- Conduct IT related risk analyses;
- Check compliance of processes and information systems with requirements, best practices and standards;
- Document and communicate changes in processes, information systems and requirements thereof;
- Build and improve IT service metrics and reports;
- Build strong partnerships between IT and business departments to align end user needs with IT delivery capabilities.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, passion for service improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with end users and stakeholders on all levels
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills to be able to analyse data, create reports interpret information from multiple sources and identify solutions to business problems
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks and time efficiently
- Self-motivated person with ability to take responsibility
- Fluent spoken and written English
What is in it for you:
- Relaxed, exciting, and fun international English-speaking environment with people from more than 15 different countries
- Awesome office with a great view, relaxing massage chair and game-room
- Different company and team events
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Competitive salary based on experience