Our Client is looking to hire a talented IT Specialist to join their team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated. If you believe that there is a solution to every situation, then this is for you.
Your next challenge:
- You will be responsible for computer support.
- You will Install and configure software, network and hardware for new employees (both locally and remotely).
- You will maintain, repair and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software.
- You will resolve issues with systems and programs.
- You will monitor the performance of existing computer systems and ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructures.
- You will work collaboratively with users within the company to ensure all systems are working smoothly.
What is expected from you:
- To have at least two years of experience in IT field;
- You are very good in finding solutions for upcoming issues;
- You have proven ability to review processes and suggest improvements;
- To have very good knowledge of English (written and oral);
- You can work independently and in a team;
- You are motivated to work in a demanding environment;
- You always drive work to conclusion;
- You are ready for business trips.
What’s in it for you:
- Become part of an international organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth.
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment.
- Accompanied and trained by your professional colleagues.
- Receive attractive benefits:
- additional vacation days;
- flexible working hours;
- free parking in the city center;
- sports compensation;