Our client, operating within the banking industry is looking for Java Developer to join their international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value, and increasing their competitive advantage.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop and maintain new features in client’s mobile app and internet bank that is used by clients;
• Be involved into analysis and design of new digital banking products;
• Build highly reliable solutions using Kotlin, Java, major open-source frameworks and message broker systems like Kafka, RabbitMq;
• Work alongside other engineers working on Agile methodology and improving code writing skills by doing code reviews and learning good practices, like CleanCode.
What you need in this role:
• Higher education in the IT field or a great reason for not having one;
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java;
• Experience with developing backend services and awareness about front-end technologies like web components;
• Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases;
• A desire to learn, share with others, and applying findings into building new and improving of existing solutions;
• To be a team player.