Our client, operating within the banking industry is looking for Java/Kotlin (Mobile Backend) Developer to join their international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value, and increasing their competitive advantage.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code;
- Ensure the performance and quality of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What you need in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience with some of: Kotlin/Java, Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of Clean code principles and Clean architecture;
- Understanding of APIs design and usage: RESTful, GraphQL, gRPC;
- Experience with different testing strategies: Unit testing, Integration testing, Service testing.