We are looking for an experienced Linux system administrator, who will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and ensuring the performance, availability and security of our clients application servers and infrastructure.
Our client is a leading casino operator with operations in multiple markets.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- At least 3 years of experience in administrating LINUX on physical and virtual servers (both Google Cloud and on premise)
- Administering Google Cloud Platform- Cloud Armor, Cloud CDN, Cloud NAT, Cloud SQL, Cloud VPN, GCE, IAM, Load Balancing, Logging and Monitoring (Stackdriver), VPC
- User authentication (AD, LDAP, Kerberos) skills;troubleshooting of connectivity issues skills (mixed on premise and cloud, WAN, LAN)- key technologies: Apache, Btrfs, CentOS, Corosync, Docker, MySQL, Nextcloud, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Pacemaker, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, SSL, Samba, TLS, Tomcat, Ubuntu
- Experience with scripting Bash, Python, Perl and automation tools (Ansibles/Puppet/Chief); custom Docker containers build and deployment (experience with Dockerfile and/or Docker Compose)
- Network stack, routing and firewall concepts
- Ability to understand a business requirement and to offer a technical solution
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills- ability to analyse and to identify a root cause of the problem
- Active teamwork experience
- Fluent written and spoken English