Our Client an automotive software company with AI Hub based in Tallinn, Estonia is currently looking to hire Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineers to join them on the mission to transform the automotive mobility worldwide.
The Project – ‘We transform automotive mobility.’
Our Client is building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry, aiming to create a new automotive experience and increase the innovation speed of their brands to make the car a sustainable, safe and seamlessly-connected mobility companion in a digital world.
They are creating one unified software platform for all the car brands within the group.
With their new unified architecture for all vehicles, they aim to set an industry benchmark with regards to safety, security and privacy and deliver great new digital automotive experience to customers.
We are looking for several Machine Learning experts in Tallinn for the Estonian AI Hub.
You’ll be hired in Estonia but work in very close partnership with the other teams around the world. So there will be a strong cooperation and interlink among the global colleagues.
We are hiring a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to work in the AI Hub Estonia.
As team member you will be part of one of the most important and extensive digitalization projects of the automotive industry from the very beginning.
We are looking for the best digital minds or those who want to become one.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the Machine Learning (ML) development process is smooth and safe by developing tooling for various parts of the ML workflow for industrial applications with a focus on operations (Ops).
- Be in contact with our ML developers and improve the training process of ML models by taking advantage of modern ML frameworks and cloud-based orchestration tools.
- Build and maintain CI/CD as well as Data pipelines.
- Ensure the tooling you develop can be easily used by a number of customers across the company.
- Diagnose, resolve and prevent production issues through monitoring and automation.
Key required skills:
- You are an ‘automate everything’ type of person
- 3+ yrs working experience around the topics of Machine Learning, cloud infrastructure, data processing
- You understand the vitality of large-scale high-quality datasets for developing production-grade machine learning applications
- You are experienced in building CI/CD and data pipelines, understanding data versioning, data cataloging, and creating labeling standards
- You are familiar with modern Machine Learning paradigms, such as Deep Neural Networks and their applications for various areas
- You are experienced with container orchestration and have built Infrastructure-as-Code solutions
- Machine Learning: TensorFlow or PyTorch; MLFlow as a plus
- Cloud: Kubernetes, Docker, terraform; kubeflow as a plus, Azure services
- Your English is fluent
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to transform automotive mobility for the better
- Bring sustainable change to one of the largest enterprises worldwide by working with us on a scalable software platform and new digital functions that will be used in over 10 million new cars annually in the future
- Opportunity to complement a team of over 4,000 experts and developers who collectively boast an incredible wealth of knowledge that we share and expand together
- Work with talented colleagues having an international background
- We want to learn from each other and support each other in order to develop personally and professionally
- Innovation driven company with start-up feel