What we expect:
As a Market Research Analyst, you will be a member of the Group Business Intelligence team, performing both qualitative and quantitative analytical tasks related to market performance and customer insights – both for existing customers of the business as well as potential customers in present and future markets.
Mandatory skills and requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in any relevant field, such as Business, Mathematics, Communications, Science, Psychology
- Includes the ability to read and analyse academic research papers
- Experience Analysing large amounts of customer behavioural and demographic data. Either through analysis of transactional databases or customer surveys or both
- Familiarity with visualisation software and techniques (e.g. Tableau)
- Knowledge or Experience with one or more of the following:
- Analysing external and/or public data sources for market-level data
- Working with 3rd party research agencies
- Analysis of acquisition and media KPIs such as CPA, CPC, Reach etc.
- Analysing economic KPIs such as GDP, unemployment, purchasing power etc.
- Fluent working proficiency in English
- Ability to set priorities, take responsibility and manage tasks independently
- Exceptional analytical skills and communication skills
- History in the gaming industry is desirable but not required
- Manage analytical responsibilities for internal customer research through customer surveys and general behavioural analysis
- Analysis and data modelling of new markets for both land-based and online gaming and other entertainment activities
- May include economic analysis into areas like GDP growth, legal restrictions, local competitor environment
- Monitor and report on Company’s performance against the market through detailed competitor analysis and market share KPIs
- Both gaming market analysis and performance in marketing and media KPIs
- Conduct reviews of academic research and a government report on the gaming market e.g., the market analysis conducted by universities and research institutes