Our client is the leading provider of gaming services in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), and operates casinos in Slovakia, Croatia, and Malta. As of 31 December 2020, our client operates 158 casinos with 2,200 employees in 6 countries.
Our client has a strong value-based organisational culture which stands for STARS – Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility, and Solutions.
The vision is to be the overwhelming first choice for multi-channel gaming entertainment in all markets.
The mission is to provide the best possible gaming entertainment experience through first-class customer service and market-leading innovation and design.
Become part of our client’s IT family as a NETWORK ENGINEER.
The network engineer will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company’s computer networks. You will also be working closely with the users of our network to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
Key Job Functions
- Manage and develop network infrastructure solutions that meet business performance expectations by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Configuration, installation, maintenance, and lifecycle planning of various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, etc.)
- Monitoring network performance and ensuring reliability and availability
- Upgrading network equipment with the latest stable firmware releases
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet the business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure
- Providing support and troubleshooting as and when required
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Prior experience in a Network Engineer role at least for 3 years
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, WLAN, WIFI)
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with various operating systems & platforms
- Good analytical & debugging skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members
- Today our Client is using Aruba network devices, Fortigate security solutions and Ruckus wifi
Our client offers you support in all ways of best practice and knowledge sharing, a lot of interesting work in an international environment expecting from your proactiveness and initiative to drive the business further. The remuneration package is competitive and targeted to enhance the best performance!