Would you like to join one of the leading companies in the automotive industry?
Today a car is defined by the digital services in and around the vehicle. Our client is developing and managing all prerequisites for an outstanding customer experience to enable all client’s brands to offer the outstanding mobility services – from eCommerce solutions, frontend and backend development to customer experience management and analytics.
Your team build solutions for end-customers and platform customers. You support our client together with developers, engineers and product owners to deliver and operate their products, so that the client can deliver new cool features to their customers quickly and efficiently. You work together with colleagues with a lot of software development experience, having a clear view on the big picture. Our client’s environment changes quickly and constantly and they learn new stuff every day – in terms of technology, cooperation and human interaction.
- Receiving, processing, forwarding and resolving incidents, problems and service requests from Customer Care or other support units, if necessary in cooperation with the development team and SRE
- Perform qualified analysis and coordinate the resolution of incidents and problems
- Control of the change management process, e.g. by coordination with the DevTeams, creation of changes, communication to interface systems by means of technical announcements
- Automate recurring activities and processes
- Active collaboration with development teams (also across AgileReleaseTrains)
- Support in the definition of SLI/SLO/SLA
- Development of monitoring/logging dashboards and alertings with a focus on availability, reliability and performance
- Active monitoring and proactive response to errors and failures
- Coordination of major incidents
- Technical knowledge as well as technical experience in the operation, of backend services in distributed (cloud) architectures
- Experience in Service and Change Management Processes, as well as ITIL processes and relevant tools (e.g., JIRA Service Desk, PagerDuty)
- High assertiveness and a high degree of initiative
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and frameworks (e.g. SAFe)
Good Reasons to Join
- Remote / mobile work
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
The position includes shift-work as well as on-call duty.