We are CARIAD Estonia, international hub of CARIAD, the automotive software company of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make mobility more safe, sustainable, comfortable, digital, and more fun.
We’re looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world.
In Estonia you are welcomed by a small and agile team ready to take on new challenges. Across the globe you will join nearly 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
We build solutions for end-customers and platform customers. You support us together with developers, engineers and product owners to deliver and operate our products, so that we can deliver new cool features to our customers quickly and efficiently. You work together with colleagues with a lot of software development experience, having a clear view on the big picture. Our environment changes quickly and constantly and we learn new stuff every day – in terms of technology, cooperation and human interaction.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Receiving, processing, forwarding and resolving incidents, problems and service requests from Customer Care or other support units, if necessary in cooperation with the development team and SRE
- Perform qualified analysis and coordinate the resolution of incidents and problems
- Control of the change management process, e.g. by coordination with the DevTeams, creation of changes, communication to interface systems by means of technical announcements
- Automate recurring activities and processes
- Active collaboration with development teams (also across AgileReleaseTrains)
- Support in the definition of SLI/SLO/SLA
- Development of monitoring/logging dashboards and alertings with a focus on availability, reliability and performance
- Active monitoring and proactive response to errors and failures
- Coordination of major incidents
WHO YOU ARE
- Technical knowledge as well as technical experience in the operation, of backend services in distributed (cloud) architectures
- Experience in Service and Change Management Processes, as well as ITIL processes and relevant tools (e.g. JIRA Service Desk, PagerDuty)
- High assertiveness and a high degree of initiative
- Business fluent in English
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and frameworks (e.g. SAFe)
The position includes shift-work as well as on-call duty.