- Tallinn, Estonia
In this Payments Manager role, you will be responsible for the payments management function within our client’s operations department. You will be responsible for ensuring a sufficient variety of payments (both deposits and withdrawals) and high payment service standards to be available for the company’s customers in the target markets.
- Ensure the daily payment processes are in line with compliance.
- Ensure payment processes are delivered within industry standards and Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and those processes are maintained for governance.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other teams in the company.
- Deliver new technology and systems into the business to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor, identify and troubleshoot payment functional errors.
- Identify and report risk factors to continually improve our control framework.
- Support internal project and development activity.
- Deal directly with internal and external audit requirements.
- Assist with Ad-Hoc work as required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Fluent working proficiency in English.
- Highly numerate, with the ability to process financial data quickly and with strong attention to detail.
- Good understanding of payment processing technical functioning.
- Track record of exceeding business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, with a team focus.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively on your own.
- Demonstrable problem solvency skills.
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability.
- Adaptability and flexibility especially in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively cooperating with other teams.
The ideal candidate has 3 years’ work experience as a senior specialist or manager in the payment operations team of an online gaming company, operating multiple regulated markets.