Player Protection Manager
Our client is looking for an RG & AML leader ready to support a team that protects their players. If you think you’ve got what it takes hit the apply button.
- Support the Head of Operational Compliance in the development and implementation of the company’s AML/social responsibility/player protection strategy, to ensure compliance with the licensing objectives
- Manage the team and the day to day oversight of customers and their play, to proactively identify those who require further scrutiny and assessment
- Assist in the preparation of all documents relating to AML/social responsibility/player protection including terms and conditions, materials for customers, procedures for staff etc.
- Provide strategic insights via regular high-quality reporting to the management team and key stakeholders in the business.
- Build, maintain and grow networks across the company – in particular with loyalty, support, and the AML & RG Officers.
- Act as an expert (internally and externally) in relation to our player protection programme
- Proactively monitor the Casino systems and processes, ensuring absolute compliance with both regulatory requirements and the company operating procedures.
- Extensive experience of working within the gambling industry in a similar role and understanding of the UKGC and MGA regulations along with any other country would be advantageous (EG Spain, Sweden, Denmark)
- Proactive self-motivated person with ability to manage deadlines and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Confident person who is not scared to challenge conventional wisdom
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, able to analyse large data sets to formulate insight-led recommendations in a compelling way
- Naturally organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various stakeholders
- Ability to influence and demonstrate thought leadership, using data and insights
- Confident in building and maintaining a large professional network with key stakeholders.
- Able to prepare MI, KPIs and reports for management.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, including but not limited to the ability to manipulate data to create detailed MI and reports
- Proficient in the reporting features of Excel, comfortable in creating, utilising and combining formula to identify trends to produce comprehensive analysis and reports
- Able to identify potential data sources which can be used to identify customers who may require further assistance
- Able to interpret complex data and use this to present comprehensive MI and reporting to inform strategic decision making