Commercial Product Director
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Product Director with experience in performance marketing, to escalate the short-term development and long-term strategy for our clients flagship products in the US market.
In this role you will collaborate closely with the product teams consisting of product managers or owners, designers, and engineers located in the US and Europe to deliver the best-in-class commercial products for the iGaming industry. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in defining a product vision and strategy, prioritizing product features and capabilities, and conducting market and competitive analysis.
Success in this role requires building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external partners, the creation of products in demand, and revenue generation across the product line. The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate an ability to be flexible and willing to learn based on the role’s demands.
- Take full product P&L ownership to shape and deliver the growth strategy;
- Define and align product vision, strategy, and roadmap, to maximize its potential;
- Shape the full product life-cycle and have a direct impact on performance;
- Create and present innovative ideas and associated business cases for the respective products to drive long-term growth
- Define and monitor KPIs and control these measures to achieve the objectives;
- Build and lead a multi-disciplinary team and help foster a culture of growth, ownership, and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output;
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders such as Product Owners, Organic and Paid Marketing, Sales, Design, and Development to align on the vision for the products.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in similar roles including experience managing people
- Entrepreneurial experience within affiliation or e-commerce;
- Ownership, decision-making, and accountability are in your nature;
- You are driven by results, and you possess outstanding analytical, strategic, and coordinating skills;
- Proven track record in generating and managing significant business growth;
- Sound knowledge and experience in Product Management, market analysis, market-entry, and expansion strategy;
- Excellent communication skills paired with a high level of assertiveness;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum;
- Impeccable oral and writing skills in English;
- A track record of success in MarTech, iGaming, Casino & Sports Betting is an advantage