Our client in igaming industry is looking for a Product Owner to join their team in Tallinn, Estonia.
As a group product owner, you will interface with Business Owners and Technology Teams supporting development and other related teams. You will work closely with the Business Owners to define the roadmap for the technology products to support business needs. You will also work with technology teams to drive innovation in the domain to create a strong competitive advantage. You will make sure that we are building the right thing at the right time.
- Define product vision, roadmap and improvement opportunities
- Take lead of agile team(s)
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with Business Owners to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the product release planning and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Facilitate roll-out of new features/functionality.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to say “no” when and were needed.
- Process designing skills.
- Experience as a IT business analyst/PO